1. I'm not a good meal planner, thought I was, but nope.
2. I have a lot of volunteer stuff on my plate I don't enjoy doing - this needs to rapidly change - like in the fall I'm dropping some big time suckers. When it becomes a drag of an obligation it's not good.
3. Capsule wardrobes would be awesome - I'm going to try capsuling my closet
4. I miss my midweek consignment/marshalls, tjmaxx/savers/goodwill bargain hunt days a lot! Especially since I've dropped 12 pounds by working at school (no all day grazing)
5. If I'm working full time in the fall - we are investing in a cleaning lady at least 2X a month. Because nothing sucks more than working all day, sports at night for kids and then spending a complete weekend day as a house cleaner when it's not a familial effort.
6. I'm going to make more time for stuff I like doing - not what others think I should like doing, not what others like me doing for them, stuff I like, reading - crafty things - Netflix marathons - gardening