Saturday, February 21, 2015

Back at it - being $uper careful!

Whew!  Back from big  project related travel.  Now it's time to tighten those purse strings.  I do keep them snug, but now they're getting cinched tighter.

My weekend will include laundry (frugally air dried on racks), home pedicure (my preference), menu planning (just need to buy milk).  The menu planning will take a chunk of time, unearthing what is in the chest freezer, but I want to keep expenditures down over the next 2 months.  I'm sure with some creativity it is totally possible - might not be gourmet but will be tasted and healthy & already paid for.

The first half of the week will find me: wrapping up this project and putting it to bed, dropping off 3 bags of donations (outgrown kid clothes). Second half of the week will have me prepping home meals for my time away at a 'girls weekend' with some old friends, planned & paid for ages ago.  Looking forward to it.

 Best get off my rear & get it in gear - I don't see these things happening by themselves ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment