Monday, March 2, 2015

Back to normal - a newish normal....

Last week found me battling a cold & exhaustion. & post school break re-entry to the real world, all while I prepped for my annual crafting girls getaway.  Today finds me with a snow day from school (thankfully).

I think physically I'm on the mend - the days of airborne, Zicam and many mugs of lemony tea did the trick.

Mentally I feel restored - amazing what a weekend away, crafting with the girls can do for your spirits - and all the meals were included.  I really need to do this more than once a year.

Today's snow day is what the kids and I both needed - these teens have been running around and need rest to stay healthy.  I have a meeting tonight so I love the no commute time  & can use that time go prep for the meeting.

This week is about getting the house back in order and running at peak financial condition - we let a few things slip and I want to get spending behaviors back on track before those become habits we need to break.  The menu plan board is back on the fridge for starters.

Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment