Saturday, March 28, 2015

Using it up - cleaner edition

Still trying to use up cleaning supplies that have been lurking around.  There's about a pint of PineSol left - it works well, but oh god the scent sends my stomach churning.  I may look for a small bottle of a different scent once this is gone.  Still have 3/4 gallon of SimpleGreen concentrate - it works well and it's better for the environment, also a good degreaser.  Will probably stick with SimpleGreen, vinegar and ammonia as my standbys once this use it up fest is done.  And the toilet squirt cleaner I get at Walmart/dollar tree.

Even though it has snowed a melting snow all day, my mind is on spring  cleaning and what has to happen to get it all done.

I'm also making my list of home improvement tasks to tackle while hubby and kids are at a conference this summer for 10 days.    Help me make a choice....
1. Repaint both kids bedrooms and trim and rearrange furniture (includes installing closet organizer systems)
2. Strip all wallpaper in main living area and repaint walls & trim

Please vote in the comments area.





1 comment:

  1. Strip the wallpaper. We did that last summer and it makes the rooms look so much better with paint.

    ReplyDelete