Tuesday, April 28, 2015

50% off pink tags

Woo hoo. Hit goodwill neat school today with oldest child.  They are having a spring spirit week and Thursday is dress Throwback Thursday style - was hoping to find a members only jacket, settled for a pair of pastel shorts and 80s ish. Plaid shirt  (wearing our golf shirt with collar flipped up underneath it). Both items had pink tags so 2.49 for shorts and 1.99 for the shirt.  I'm sure the shorts will get more use even if it's just around the house.  Seeing as this child never has a desire to participate in these events other than color shirt day - or spirit wear days I was willing to splurge (a little).

I was good and didn't even look around for myself - although I may hit the goodwill closer to home, just to see if I can find a new pair of jeans or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment