Sunday, April 26, 2015

Need a shopping day...

Came to the conclusion that I need a big bargain hunt day.  Even with this allergy/cold thing I'm feeling the need to hit a goodwill(or2) and a a Savers and maybe some other thrifts/church sales.  Toss in an aldi and Xpect too - the kids are bottomless pits of appetite lately.

Not really hunting for any one or two items but need a time to just have a good poke around and see what's there.  Goodness knows I have enough Decluttering to accomplish here I do NOT truly need anything - but I would like to find replacements for some makeshift items that aren't doing a job (as well as I would like)  I intended them to.


1 comment:

  1. I have never tried a Savers, although there is one right near the mall in Meriden. Are they like a Goodwill? I often see Carol from CT on a Budget heads there too.

    ReplyDelete