Wednesday, June 10, 2015

So far - So good

Busy week but surviving it - barely, major allergy attacks have me a swollen eyed, sneezy snot monster.  I've decided we need a good 2 - 3 days of steady soaking rains to wash all the pollen down out of the air and into the ground.

I will be running to walgreens in the morning for some Claritin or Allegra since the Zyrtec has decided to stop working.  The allergist we used warned me this can happen and it has :-(. Such a drag....


Yesterday found me at big y with 2 teens after the dentist - what a mistake, it was a costly error - but the oldest did fine the in aisle coupon machine for almond milk that hubby drinks so it wasn't a total loss.  We in a moment of weakness got a canister of peanut butter filled pretzel bites.  It's completely empty now!  We love pretzels and peanut butter so these were awesome and sadly now gone.  

Mostly I picked up things we were out of for snacks and fruit and almond milk.  Trying to be good with $$.



No comments:

Post a Comment