Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New to Me Product

New to me - it wasn't cheap either. 10.97 with the attached coupon. A friend of mine swears by it for getting/keeping whites white. I have some whites that I've tried everything with. And I'm just very unhappy that they aren't white. Kind of a crummy greige color.  I'm not looking for miracles but whiter would be best. 

Fragrance out of the container is a bit industrialish - hopefully it disappates. 


The smell of tide makes my throat hurt. Always has - weird eh?


4 comments:

  1. I think I have seen the silly commercials for this product! This is the "exclusive to Walmart" detergent, right? Let us know if it truly works! I have a bunch of "griege" clothing I would love to revive as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have seen the silly commercials for this product! This is the "exclusive to Walmart" detergent, right? Let us know if it truly works! I have a bunch of "griege" clothing I would love to revive as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the same one. It's a
    Ardently the USA formula. My friend that reccomended it to me orders the original German formula on amazon - her family used it there when they were stationed there -

    The smell disappeared - I have some stinky workout wear that will get tested tomorrow. The load of whites has to be folded tomorrow so I can give a better idea

    ReplyDelete