Friday, August 28, 2015

Day 2 of school

Ahhh the hum of the dishwasher is the only noise today....

Both days the kiddos have gotten up and ready and we've gotten out of the house before 7.  This gives them time to do the locker thing and socialize a little before homeroom without rushing, which is never a good way to start the day.

So far only one schedule snafu but I'm assured it will be resolved by Monday.

The weekend has me buzzing around to be ready for next week completely.  So Saturday/tomorrow has high potential to suck, since it will be my running & gathering day.

If I can keep the kitchen counter and table clear from gathering too much crap on them (both seem to be crap landing pads) I might win the battle.

I'm off to fold laundry in the quiet of the morning!  A very frugal activity - since it's free ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all is running smoothly there! Next week will be my "official" start of a new routine since yesterday/today have been a flurry of activity! Hope you enjoyed your silence! =)

    ReplyDelete