Monday, August 24, 2015

Losing my $£%!

I'm so steamed at my teens!

I'm going to totally lose my shit.

Today was the we need to get the house in shape day.  They've had ample goof off time this summer.
More than ample!  Everytime I went to check on the progress they were making in the basement family room as I tackled other areas - read bathrooms- they were goofing off playing xbox!  I'm so ready to throw it in the trash!!

They are in for a rude awakening.....tomorrow I'm buying a luggage lock (the key kind) and locking the power cord to the TV with it until I see some improvements in attitude.  And I'm  Leaving the lock on all week during the school year too - so there will be no sneaking to play it.

The whole having to be the screamer mom is something I'm so over ....such a major pain in my rear end.

If they think I'm a witch now, just wait...I will get a retail job and they can keep the house clean & handle the rest of it while I work evenings.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs to you! I feel and completely understand your frustration! And, for what it's worth, the luggage key idea is GENIUS!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw the idea on Pinterest.....
      I threw out so much today...The trash barrel is full

      Delete
  2. I'd do that too in a heartbeat!
    I once took a bedroom door off it's hinges to adjust some teen attitudes....lol

    ReplyDelete