Sunday, August 30, 2015

Meals planned

Yesterday's freezer clean & sort resulted in me taking a package of beef out to thaw with the chicken.
I thought the beef was a 3.25# roast.  As it thawed I realized it was ground beef that hubby had frozen (he dated it and put the weight on it which made me think roast). That's ok.  I browned halfish with onion and made a meatloaf with the rest.  Tonight was meatloaf, frozen beans and tater tots.  Tomorrow us pasts and meat sauce, the chicken is still thawing in the fridge so it's moved to Tuesday, still to be cooked in the crockpot.  Wednesday will probably be some sort of casserole with chicken, Thursday will be leftover buffet - Friday is fair food.

Tomorrow has me doing some school related errands and a meeting in the evening.  Feels good to head in with a plan

1 comment:

  1. I love that you were able to roll with the ground beef and still put it to great use!
    I agree that it feels so much better to have a plan of attack, meal wise, each week. That feeling is just enough motivation to keep me taking the time to plan my meals each week now. =)

    ReplyDelete