It's been a super busy week here for me. Sorry I wasn't intentionally disappearing, just swamped with paperwork. Didn't even play on the ipad so you know I was busy!
I'm back at the 5 Frugal things for the week. I Lways liked this format.
1. Used a coupon for 40% off on a supply youngest needed for school at Michaels & in return I got another at the register :-). Will use next week on a Christmas present!
2. Returned some items to the stores from which they came. They've been lurking around - and annoying me. All returned because they were wrong size or color or duplicate item.
3. We ate leftovers! And there is still chili for tomorrow's dinner :-)
4. Spent 3 full days volunteering at school - frugal since it cut my daily drive by 60 miles a day!
5. All laundry washed was air dried. - out of towels and will need to wash hot load in the am.