Sunday, October 25, 2015

Staying busy

No one can say I'm bored.  I have almost every day booked this week.

Monday is the uncomfortable task of finishing the band fundraiser. May the force be with me!  Also a conference call to work on a flyer for an event I've been asked to help plan.

Tuesday will include oil change and meeting at church about a project I'm working on there

Wednesday has me in Hartford area for errands

Thursday is hopefully a home / housework day because I have a meeting in the evening (in town volunteer stuff)

Friday - I'm not sure yet...but if it's an at home day that's not the end of the world

Weekend will find us all home and doing som much needed fall clean up in the yard

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That IS a busy week! Hopefully it goes by fast and without any glitches! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete