Wednesday, November 11, 2015

PriceRite Trip

Out on my errands today I stopped at PriceRite on the way home.
Spent $39.xx - not bad but I didn't really get a ton of stuff
Price rite brand 'shake & bake'
Peanutbutter crackers for the oldest's lunch
6 romaine hearts
6 bananas
Pillsbury quick bread mix (using for muffins)
2 links of Turkey kielbasa
2 bricks of cream cheese
2 shoprite brand jumbo biscuit tubes
Body powder
Jello pudding
Chocolate chips

And 10 boxes of brownie mix (Betty brand) for a school event - these have their own tab since I get reimbursed for them

I did a little price list making as I was there - for baking supplies :  it's stock up season!

I will be comparing this list to Aldi and sales at the regular store I shop at.



2 comments:

  1. I made a great crispy shake and bake substitute. 1 cup of plain panko, 1/2 cup flour, 2 tablespoons of montreal chicken seasoning. After dredging in the mix I sprinkled olive oil on the pieces and it came out super crispy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try that! I usually wind up cutting shake & bake with breadcrumbs or panko because oldest child says it's to strong otherwise

      Delete