Sunday, November 1, 2015

Rabbit, Rabbit!

Happy November 1st! So glad October is done!  What a drag of a month, I was in a funk for a big chunk of it and up to my ears in busy.

We survived Halloween - eldest had a friend over & youngest went with a friend for some trick or treats.

October turned into the month I totally lost track of my grocery spending.  I don't even remember how it happened and now that it's November - I don't care, I just need to get back on the low cost wagon.

My goal this month is to try and eat as many meals at home & plan better.  I know there will be nights out and pizza ordered but I'm going to do my best to seriously limit.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had lost track! LOL But I am in the same boat as things got away from me too! I had no excuses though really.....
    I have the same goal for November! Let's do this together! =)

    ReplyDelete