Wednesday, November 11, 2015

To Flanellize or not...that is the question!

Having the toughest time making the decision today....do I pull out the flannel sheets yet or do I want a few more weeks.

Last night I was chilled and really wanted them - since I'm keeping the heat off (60 degrees) as long as possible.  

With the temps in the high 50s I guess I can tough it out a little longer

3 comments:

  1. we've been using flannel for several weeks now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still unseasonably mild here in southern England so we're still using our lightweight summer duvet with a crochet throw. Long may it continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dh gets hives if too warm, I am waiting another week or so to go to flannel sheets. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete