Saturday, December 26, 2015

Recovering day

Recovery Day.
Putting away presents and reconfiguring areas of the home.  The kids want to rearrange their furniture. I'm thinking of holding a FB tag sale - I'm in the mood to part with shit big time -

I did go for coffee and to a Scrapbooking store that is moving sale with a girlfriend this morning.  We have both been so busy with caring for our families, volunteering and caring for relatives & parents we haven't had much catching up time - it was good to get out and I even bought some stuff with my Christmas gift money.  My New Years resolution is to make crafting time for myself each month.  I have tons of supplies and tools and I find it relaxing.

I'm even thinking of starting to take a sewing class - since my sister bought me a fancy pants sewing machine for Christmas - I have a very basic portable one but such limited skills with it I think it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment