Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Back in the swing of things

things are slowly getting back to normal....kids are back at school (more on that later), crockpot cranked away yesterday giving us a great beef stew we will enjoy again tonight for dinner and I'm back at it hard, trying to reduce the outflow of $$ and inflow of calories/pounds on my behind.

Today I started the day with packing lunches, pouring cereal and my 2 cups of coffee.  Once home I had breakfast of 2 leftover waffles from the weekend with peanut butter and a half a banana...after emails were fine and dishwasher was emptied I put together my lunch smoothie in the blender cup, all I have to do is pull it from the fridge and hit the go button.
Today is Frosen Mango, fresh ginger, spinach, banana (other 1/2 from breakfast), wheat germ, Greek yogurt and a little OJ to keep it liquidy.  My fingers are crossed this is tastes and filling enough....

1 comment:

  1. Leaving the wheat germ out next time. It weirded up the texture and taste

    ReplyDelete