Friday, January 29, 2016

Feeling like a hamster....

I've got that run run run feeling.  Like someone put a wheel in my cage.
It's been a super busy week here and I think I finally got ahead of the cold I caught from my sharing family.

The weekend is just as nutty.  Sports starting at 7 am arrival at school tomorrow for the oldest, homelessness awareness night at church for the youngest and a familial Jan/February birthday celebration Sunday to cook and clean for.  It's a lot in a weekend.

Hubby will have to roll up his sleeves and help out with the cleaning.

This could be my post until Sunday night....

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! You do have a LOT on your plate this weekend! Good luck in getting it all done and, try to have some fun at the birthday celebration! (if you don't fall asleep from being tired first! LOL)

    ReplyDelete