Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I Heart Digital Coupons

I love love love the ShopRite app!  It has digital coupons that load go my loyalty card (I have to select the ones I want first).  I did this as I shopped Sunday, also helpful because there were little sticker flags on the shelf to let you know if there was a DC available.
Anyhow I saved on stuff I was buying anyhow (we don't get the printed paper so no coupons anymore).  Some items we dont buy weekly like ice cream & cookies but it's break and kids are having friends over.

Shampoo, soap, ice cream, laundry detergent packs, drink mix, frozen fruit, cheese, cereal, cookies
I saved 11.62 with the DIgital Coupons. And as an extra bonus most were for items already on sale!

Total savings with price plus card and DC was $29.31.

Total spent was $105.75. Not too bad - really will just need milk to the end of the month.....

No comments:

Post a Comment