Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The time is now

Well I did it.
I filled out the application to sub at the kiddos school.  Depending on how the first few days of that go - will determine if I put myself out there to sub at other schools in that area.

Not going to deny it - it will be rough getting into the swing of working and managing the house and carting the kids hither and yon for activities - not to mention hubs and I are very involved in community work.  But, the money will be used toward good things....tuition, house repairs, band trips, etc.

I've already looked over my wardrobe and I think I have enough school-appropriate clothes for 8 days straight - if I'm creative.  The goal is to not buy anything (although I did get a check to  use toward spring clothes for my bday). I may have to splurge at kohls for a couple new tops


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on taking the plunge! I'm sure it was a scary step for you to take but I know you will be able to figure it all out! You got this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you. I find it interesting that a lot of the bloggers I follow are in education. Coincidence?

    ReplyDelete