Friday, February 12, 2016

Xpect update

I stopped at Xpect today for fruit & veg....left empty handed.  Bananas were grass green and peppers ere 2.99/# (I paid 1.99/# down the road a mile at price rite.

For a store that will be closing officially 4/1/16 they were still stocking shelves.  I was hoping go find some neat close out deals but struck out.  If I needed Easter decorations or St Patrick's decorations I would have totally lucked out.  No out of the ordinary deals at all.  Too bad for me, I was in the mood to find some great deals today...

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide if the fact that they are still stocking shelves is good or bad. I guess the good part is at least you know that the perishables will still be fresh? The closeout type stuff probably won't happen until mid March, if at all. =(

    ReplyDelete