Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day @ home

Spent my day yesterday home.  Was planning on errands and such, but after getting ready for my day I decided that staying home and doing stuff here was just fine.  I did a lot of laundry, played with the pets, looked over some paperwork of mine that needed attention, watched the whole season 2 of Happy Valley on Netflix and are leftovers.  A catnap snuck in there as well but it was tiny.


Big bonus of the day , stay one home I had a no spend day <insert cheesy grin>. No money left my wallet or was put on plastic!


Overall I don't feel it was a wasted day - I could have kicked it into higher gear and spent my day on my own cleaning like a mad woman, then I would be tired and crabby for cleaning up everyone's mess on my own all day today.    That's not worth it to me.  They will be home and crabby later and we have a day full of places to be for others today.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree. I got one load of laundry done and dishes after baking up a storm in the morning to try to get out of my funk and that was about all for the day. Here is hoping you have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete