Tuesday, April 12, 2016

It's only Tuesday?

I wound up subbing last Thursday and Friday, Saturday was all day helping hubby at an event Was helping to run - lots of on the feet time, Sunday was errands and housework, yesterday found me on a school trip, today was out of the house all day - tomorrow too!  

Starting to feel like a hamster on the wheel - looking forward to some consignment shopping for a dress I need and getting things squared away for the kids being on spring break next week - 

Big frugal smiley face coming up - the week they are on us xfinity's free HBO week, I anticipate lots of tv watching as I fold laundry, work on decluttering & prep donations for the church rummage sale.

Also hiring my kids to pick up sticks in the yard and sorting out the front beds.  I hope the weather cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment