Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I have to shop

Day 3 of having the teens home for the summer and I have to grocery shop.  They've made a watermelon and bunch of bananas vanish!  Along with other items a lot of other items - ha ha ha. They even are the blueberry yogurt (always the last to go)

Tomorrow that's my plan - get up, drop them at their activities and hit ShopRite like a wrecking ball - we are even out of frozen veggies - which isn't a bad thing just inconvient for me this week, since the freezer isn't as empty as I would like it.  I have 3 weeks to fix that though - I like to eat it down, store the rest in the cooler and defrost it when they go to summer camp - it only takes about an hour but it has to be done every year.


1 comment:

  1. My ds is home from college and eats a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich every evening ( 1-2 a.m.). He even had ice cream around 10 p.m. last night and ate again. We go through a ton of milk too. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete