Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Waiting and wasting time

This morning I have already gotten 1 kid out of the house for an activity, unloaded the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen, had my breakfast and coffee, and looked over my tasks for the day - none are exciting but 2 involve me heading to town.  Pool water test and car emissions testing.  Fantastic!

Why haven't I gone yet?  Because I'm waiting on someone go stop by and pick up important papers from hubby (he is at work).  There is plenty I could do in the meantime, but that means I risk being up to my elbows in a task when this person comes - I seriously can leave for my errands when they pull out of the driveway.

I hate being this impatient but I really want to get on my way with my stuff - selfish?  Yup just a little.  But I have much to do and really hate leaving projects half done - even small ones - it happens a lot here which is why our house is always the land of the lost - a total jumble of partially done projects...
Just drives me batty!

How do you fill your waiting time?

2 comments:

  1. Your post is so timely! This is the new story of my life since Friday! I'm constantly running the girls around and then just waiting for them! LOL I have a very large book that I am currently reading so I bring that with me every time I get into the car now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pace and read. Even at the studio!

    ReplyDelete