Sunday, August 7, 2016

Busy week ahead....plan needed

its beginning!  The lazyish summer is coming yo an end and the busy school year coming!  2 separate days of appointments in NHaven means I better get a plan together fast.
But, this is a good thing.
One takes me near Aldi!  My list is made
OJ, ciabatta rolls, block cheese, cukes, blueberries & grape tomatoes, yogurts, bottled water, muffin mix. You can bet I'm remembering to take my cooler and ice blocks with me.
The other day has me near IKEA  - told the kids we may make a stop I want to look at something in person and get some cinnamon rolls.

Other than that I'm anticipating a week of cracking the summer reading whip & bedroom cleaning with the kids - I like their rooms really clean and organized for the start of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment