Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Shoe Shopping Win!

This morning had me doing some paperwork while the kids had their last late sleep in day. 
Once I got them up - it was off for haircuts and shoe shopping with the oldest. 
This time I hit the other Famous Footwear near me since I know this kiddos tastes and size range.  Totally struck gold!  picked up a pair of sneakers and loafers for under $75!  Combined!!  Last night's trip with youngest earned me enough points in their rewards program that I got a $15 off reward.  And the shoes were Buy 1 get one 50% off and I had a 15% off coupon on top of all that!  Oh yeah and its tax free week!  I feel like popping open a beer to celebrate!
Last year this kiddo couldn't find 1 pair of shoes under $75 that would work for picky tastes - maybe tastes change or maybe kiddo is getting more mature and seeing that comfort can be had at a modest price tag.  The red sale sticker isn't a kiss of death afterall.

Next up - Uniforms slacks.....I always wait until the last minute on this one - mostly because my kiddos only grow in the legs and feet

No comments:

Post a Comment