Friday, September 30, 2016

Ahh quiet at last

Finally some quiet!  Hubby and the kids have gone off until Sunday afternoon...it's so quiet now.  It's blissful. It's been a really hectic week for me, so I'm very thankful.
Today was rush off to school, back home to shower and handle some emails and rush to my hair appointment.
Big deal for me was the highlight special.  As in highlights with another coloring process and cut were free!  So happy!!  The new cut is shorter than I would have gone but it's growing on me and my hair grew so much in the last 7 weeks between the last cut and today.  It was shaggy!

Tomorrow will have me hitting several consignment shops.  Hunting down a black washable skirt and a couple tops or fall and some black slacks.
I will hit the outlets for some black flats, my current pair have always hurt a little and I can't take it anymore.  They were such a great deal and I figured they would break in but just isn't happening after all this time 3yr.

No comments:

Post a Comment