Saturday, October 15, 2016

Rummage sale finds

A nearby town has 2 churches having rummage sales this weekend!
Nothing like a good sale on some stuff.....

24 can igloo cooler (with handle) $2
large banana shaped "armatel" like decorative dish for the coffee table $2
pair of shorts for youngest $2
bow tie for oldest $1  the kind you have to tie! 
black woven strap basket $1  thinking its going to be the new mail basket - but I will find a use no matter what. 

I feel good I helped support local churches - and didn't spend a huge amount of $$

1 comment:

  1. I went to one at a local church here this morning and brought my friend and my mother in law. I got some brand new cards for a Christmas gift, Christmas ornaments for us, Cookie Cookbook and a sled for my son and paid $4 for everything!! Lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete