Saturday, November 26, 2016

Holiday Shopping

I said I wasn't going out on Thanksgiving to shop and I didn't!
I said I wasn't going out on Black Friday super early and didn't-ish.  

Mother in law asked if we would run to homedepot for the poinsettia special for her.  Hubby said yes so off we went at 7 am!  Sooo, while we were out I told hubby that we were stopping at christmastree shop too since I wanted to get in on the coffee pods deal (200/$50 then 20%coupon so got them for 200/$40!) I'm good for the year I guess - lol!  Actually used the 20% off coupon on the whole order and picked up a few things off our lists....amaryllis plants for a couple aunties that love getting them yearly etc....

Then it was back HD to finish off one of the kiddos for Christmas!  That's 1 down.
Then kohls - where I was able to use my $10 rewards coupon and another $10 coupon and a 15% off coupon.  Was able to complete my giving tree shopping donations done under budget!!  

After a late breakfast out we stopped at Walmart for the On sale phone charger cords as stocking stuffers and home by noon.

It was an overall productive day.....gifts are hidden away and I was able to binge watch Lillies on Netflix.  A successful day



No comments:

Post a Comment