Tuesday, December 6, 2016

taking a little break

I'm sorry -
I will have to take a little break - I've been pretty bad about keeping up on this blog.  I do sign in and read what everyone else is up to - but I just haven't had much to say in the thrift world - other than I have my donation/angel tree gifts bought and did it using coupons so I was able to buy higher quality at the same budgeted amount.

I'm in a brain fog & I have tons to say but its all related to an event close to home (another family) and out of respect to them I just can't type about it without starting to cry.

We are busy trying to get in the holiday spirit here and get things situated for Christmas. We have Concerts for School coming up too.  I'm going to have to focus on my kids and family now -
I am hoping to be back soon once the fog lifts from my brain with all that's going on. 

Christmas Blessings to you all and Hope you have a Happy & HEALTHY New Year!!!


5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Hope your brain fog and heavy heart are lifted sooner than later so you can enjoy the season with your family! I know I for one will be here waiting to read all about your adventures once you are reading to blog again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that things are weighing heavily on your heart; this can be even worse due to the craziness of the end of year holidays, rush. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you. Take care of yourself & your family. Sending good thoughts your way, and we are here when you are ready to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and prayers to you and the other family

    ReplyDelete