Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thunder snow?!

So, it's been steadily puking it down as the skiers say since early morning.  And thundering. It's officially a blizzard in my area.  The wind is howling across the yard.

I've been catching up on laundry and catching PBS on demand shows...
Oldest child works on an English paper and some calculus homework....
Youngest has puttered and cleared snow and snacking....
Hubs has done work stuff, and sorted papers for the house...

I see that Waterbury closed school for Friday too - we are no where near there but I still hope our school closes tomorrow too <insert sheepish grin>

I'm really loving not having to no out anywhere today!


1 comment:

  1. We are in a town close to Waterbury...Hope they decide the same!
    I keep shoveling *just enough* of the driveway for my husband to be able to get back in after work this evening but the plows keep dumping all the extra snow right at my driveway! Curse of living on a corner!
    Hoping that my husband can get the snowblower working tonight so he can completely clear us out!

    ReplyDelete