Sunday, May 28, 2017

Frugal activities....

We've been frugal here - mostly becasue I've been super busy and haven't had much time to do un frugal activities.  Didn't even go to the grocery store once this week.  Hubby stopped at Aldi and the bread store but didn't go crazy with shopping. 

This will be exam week for my kiddos - all short days at school.  That means no rushing around to plan dinners and no sports practices!  

I do have some appointments to plan out and some necessary paperwork to attend to. Oldest is going to make a list of colleges to visit and hopefully we can start that process along with securing a summer job.  

I have a feeling that this summer is going to fly by faster than the others before it.

I've also been updating my resume - very hard after being out of the work world for as long as I have.  The idea of applying for a retail job is more attractive every day.  But I know it won't pay what I need, I'm thinking the semi-flexibility might be nice.

Today is laundry and nap day for me.  Tomorrow brings parades and studying for the kids.  We are usually super low key on Memorial Day weekend on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment