Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Getting stuff done!

I've been a busy girl the last couple days....
Sorted thru papers, gathered up mountains of laundry from kids rooms, deep cleaned bathrooms & swept all the caterpillar mess from the patio and it's only Tuesday. 
I've done a bit of cooking/meal prep too
Yesterday I made deviled eggs 2 ways....not being a mayo fan I experimented with mashed avocado.  
To Doctor up the flavor I took half the avocado/yolk mix and added garlic & onion powder curry, lemon juice, salt then piped them into half the whites and sprinkled garam masala on them.  The other half I added onion powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper and cumin then sprinkled a little fajita seasoning on top.  I'm not sure which I like better....both are very tasty and the green color makes them interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment