Sunday, June 4, 2017

What I will NOT do this week

Ahhh, Sunday afternoon and I'm thinking of the stuff I will NOT do this week.....
1.  Get up at 5 am so I can wake surly teens to go to school
2.  Beg people to get a move on so we aren't late!
3.  Cook dinners from scratch.  In other words we are heading into the week with some leftovers and there are 2 nights where I'm serving dinners from the freezer.  
4. Walk into the grocery store.  I might even try to do this for the next 2 weeks.  No true need here. Ned to get creative and use what's on hand
5.  Freak out about homework and projects song left the night before they are due. 

It's Summah baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very jealous! Especially regarding all things related to school -- We have four more days of regular school days and then finals start on Friday!

    ReplyDelete