1. Used a coupon at Joanns for a very important sewing notion I needed.
2. Resisted the temptation to buy any new clothes for this adventure - and believe me, the temptation has been there on my many trips to buy stuff I had run out of.
3. Made most meals (except one dinner out w hubby) at home from stuff in the freezer.
4. Got my awesome Walgreens deals (already posted about). The oxi detergent is ok...I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it, I think I like the arm & hammer the best with our well water and washer.
5. Used my Walmart gift card earned by using Ibotta for some last minute things we needed at home before I go.