1. All laundry washed at home was done in cold water and hung on racks to dry.
2. Pet laundry was washed and dried at laundromat (yes it costs $$ but saves wear and tear on my machine - we have a shedding Guinea pig and her fur makes a mess of my links filters)
3. Did some quick hand mending. Makes things last longer.
4. Combined all errands - no zigzagging trips around town
5. Bought pizza for tomorrow at Aldi, rather than ordering out. Large 5 cheese $4.99 & large chicken fajita pizza $5.99. Cheaper than 1 larger cheese at the pizza place.
I went to a new Aldi that just opened in June. I'm calling it a super-Aldi. It's bigger than the others I go to, and...better layout. I will go back, but today I was able to stay under $30 picking up fresh fruit & veggies, milk, ready popped olive oil & salt popcorn (hubs eats it at work), almond snack packs for my trip and the pizzas. I will definitely be shopping at this one again. Hubs stopped at the one near his office this week and bought some of their sloppy joe sauce for us to try - hope it's good.